Did you know that:
- For just TZS 199,800/= ($90) you can support one child to access secondary school education for day secondary schools by paying school fees and provide scholastic materials?
- For just TZS 372,960/= ($ 168) you can support one child to access secondary education for boarding secondary schools?
- For just TZS 55,500/= ($25) you can save a child's life by providing health services to the disadvantaged child in Tanzania for the year?
- For just TZS 59,940/= ($ 27) you can support one child to access primary school education for one year?
- For just TZS 277,500/= ($125) you can provide a family startup capital to start their own income generating activities which will support the family and MVC sustainably?
- For just TZS 555,000 ($250) you can transform a child to become a productive member of the society, by providing vocational training for entrepreneurship skills training and start up tool to start their own income generating activities?
‘Productive members of the society emerging from transformed MVC’
To support MVC to attain their full potentials through provision of basic services in collaboration with Government, CBO’s and other Development partners
Collaborative, Accountable, Innovative, Cost effective, An agent of social change, Teamwork, Commitment to excellence, Passion and Mutual respect
SATF through implementing partners support a range of educational projects for vulnerable children and young people in Tanzania who ...
This project intends to empower MVC care givers and community members to be able to take care of growing numbers of MVC sustainably. Currently,
This program aims to advocate for children rights at all levels from grassroots to national level. SATF has worked with TAWFI in Handeni district, Tanga region and
News & Stories
SATF Programme Manager together with students and teachers from Magufuli Primary School during desk distribution ceremony at Chato district in Geita. The desks distribution has been one of the SAFT strategic goal to ensure that the children in schools in Tanzania are able to study well in classes while sitting on desks.Chilala FDC students listening attentively to the SATF Information technology and Maintenance officer on the technical ways of solar system installation which were given as gift from SATF to the FDC centre of Chilala in Lindi.