This program aims to advocate for children rights at all levels from grassroots to national level. SATF has worked with TAWIFI in Handeni district, Tanga region and Huruma Women Group (HWG) in Dodoma Municipality in Dodoma region on child protection through trainings.
- Trained 155 caregivers and 50 MVC in the children’s rights
- Established youth councils at ward level in Handeni District, Tanga region.
Through Foundation for Civil Society(FCS) grant, SATF implemented the second phase of a three years project on Capacity Building on Psychosocial Support (PSS) in 21 Districts of Tanzania. The project included Advocacy meetings among the District Officials and Trainings of Caregivers on provision of PSS services to MVC. This project was implemented from 2008 to 2013.
- A total of 52 staffs from implementing partners have been trained as training of trainers (TOT) on PSS mainstreaming.
- The capacity of 104 staffs from 26 Implementing Partners have been enhanced in PSS quality programming and PSS service delivery to MVC caregivers at grassroots level through trainings.
- Built capacity of 520 MVC Caregivers at grassroots level to understand MVC’s psychosocial problems and to offer a comprehensive support.
- Through MVC Caregivers, psychosocial support has been provided to more than 2600 MVC in 26 districts of Tanzania.
- Built resilience of 235 vulnerable youth through provision of psychosocial support and enabling them to start their own small income generating projects through implementation of ‘Vijana Simama Imara’ (Youth Stand Firm) PSS Model.
SATF through implementing partners support a range of educational projects for vulnerable children and young people in Tanzania who ...
This program aims to advocate for children rights at all levels from grassroots to national level. SATF has worked with TAWFI in Handeni district, Tanga region and
Under the Health Program support the portfolio handles sexual reproductive health Education and community Health Fund Programs, we work together with...
Did you Know There are nearly a total of 8,316 NGOS registered at different levels in the country as of July 2017, these NGOs cut across different issues such as Health, Education, environment, gender, agriculture,
READ MORE +